We deliver training for teachers, school staff, parents and governors around books, reading and library related topics which can be delivered in school or at an external venue. Courses are run by professional librarians with a wealth of expertise and knowledge in these areas. These include;
- Reading for Pleasure Training
- Making the most of your School Library
- Running a Chatterbooks Reading Group
- What are Children Reading?: Current awareness of Children’s Books
- Sharing stories with Your Child
We can also tailor a course to your specific reading needs and requirements. For more information contact Pauline Threlfall at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Excellent training. Left feeling very confident in running the Chatterbooks sessions.” Rachel Sale, Eastcroft Park Primary.